Show Us Why #1 - Japanese Girls







I thought it would be a good idea to try something new (hopefully it will not fail miserably), which is similar to a photo scavenger hunt, but a tad easier so more people can participate.

The idea is to find 1 or 2 photos of each of your favourite Japanese models and post them here. Basically, show us why they are the best. If enough people participate, we’ll eventually have a nice summary post of some of the hottest Japanese girls with their best photos. I’ll organize this collection into a post so that people will have a nice guide. Based on the Jappydolls category combo box, Aadx has over 500 different Japanese models posted, so there are tons that I haven’t seen. It usually takes a few good photos to get me hooked onto a girl, so I think choosing the best photos helps.

You can get all the details at the Show Us Why thread.

For example, here are some of my favourite photos of Yumi Sugimoto, Aya Kiguchi, Reon Kadena, and Mikie Hara

0 comments:

Post a Comment